More on Rusty Cullens

After posting the other day regarding my problems with Rusty Cullens I would
like to report he emailed me shortly there after and then called me to
explain he had medical problems and apologized for the delay and
non-communication.  I decided to give him a chance to fill the order and he
had the parts overnighted to me which I received this morning.   Overall not
a particularly pleasant experience but given his apologizes, the
circumstances and an ok ending I will give him another chance and will order
my next parts from him.   I will keep a close eye on any follow up orders to
him but I guess everyone deserves one mistake if they take responsibility
for it.

96 328iS