Re: <E36> Coolant temp gage reading low

All,
      Ouch. Others point to thermostat, which sounds
very plausible. Is there any other indication, or a
typical time-of-life for the plastic impeller, that
would help me narrow this down?
      What mechanism would lead to a radiator fail
from this? Plugging a few tubes? I've already got a
radiator with signs of the dreaded inlet neck cracking
(small but steady seepage, antifreeze odor).