Z-MAX with LinKite formula.

G'day folks,

Thanks to all who replied to my question on how long I should keep my e36!

Now to another issue. I bought some oil / fuel / trans additive called Z-Max
for my BMW after watching hearing about all the benefits that the product will
bring to your car. I even hear that Carol Shelby uses this product in all his
new production Shelby cars. Has anybody on the list used Z-Max in their BMW or
any of their cars, or perhaps have you heard horror stories about this
product? I want to make sure before I actually go ahead and put this thing in
my car! Thanks in advance for any input!!

Serge (97 e36)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1807