Good price to ask for '82 528e???

Hello list,

I hate to do it, but I need cash. I'm going to be putting my 1982 528e up
for sale soon. THe car itself haf 226k miles on it, while the engine has
~64k. I'm in the process of sanding and priming the body.

My question is, what would be a reasonable price to ask for this car, both
with primer, and with a full paint job? I was thinking of leaving the final
painting to the new owner, but it might be easier to sell if it were
painted.....

It runs wonderfully, with only a few minor bugs here and there.

Aagain, if anyone could give me their .02 cents, I'd appreciate it....

Thanks
Dave Nard