Re: Z3 Rear Window Protector

I just saw this, and I was wondering if anything like it exists for the 3-series
convertibles('88 325ic in my case). I'm not quite sure how this works on the Z3,
does the Z3 window zip out? I know the Miata rear window does...Anyway, if not
something like this, does anyone know ways to prevent creasing in the rear window?
I just put a brand new top on my car, as the pressure from the top finally caused
the rear window to start to rip out, and I found a great deal on a new top to put
on myself
( http://www.cabrioworld.com ) .

- -Paul