Dunlop vs. Bridgestone

Looking for new tires for my '95 325IS.  I've been a long time Dunlop buyer
and am ready to replace my current set of SP8000s.  I've been happy with them
except that they haven't lasted very long.  The Tire Rack suggested a set of
Bridgestone Potenza RE730s.  The website shows they appear to be very good
tires however I've heard some complaints about their noise.  Can anyone
provide some first hand knowledge?  They cost $100 more then the SP8000s...are
they worth it?

Thanks,

Dave
'95 325IS