E36 manual

I have the Haynes manual and it's "adequate".  I am about to buy the
Bentley because I need to get more "personally involved" in the needs of
my e36 and the Bentley manual is a must.  Since I don't actually  own a
Bentley e36 manual, I can't comment directly, but from prior experience
on Audi and VWs, it is as complete a book as you can get.  If I had to
buy one manual it would be the Bentley, but up until a year or so ago,
the Haynes was the only choice.  The Haynes is cheap (about $15),
especially compared to the Bentley (about $80), and it's easily
available at your local parts store.  I have found that every once in a
while there's a nugget of information that Haynes will cover and Bentley
won't.  So the best approach is to get both.

Peter Rossato
'94 325 is "VDERZEN"
NCC BMW CCA