Susan G Komen transport needed <MD/DC area>

Anyone interested on helping with the transport?
I need 9 more drivers for the May 4th transport.
4 more for May 7.

May  4 - VOB in rockville - evening transport to northwest in owings mills
May  7 - Tate in annapolis - evening transport to milford delaware

You would need to be there late afternoon.
The earlier the better so you can pick a car of your choice.
The dealer provides a light dinner.
We travel as a caravan from dealer to dealer.
There is a shuttle that brings us back. Generally you are not allowed
to take passengers simply because there is not enough room in the
shuttle to bring guests back.

If interested respond to me with your daytime phone number.

Sad that none of the BMW dealers in Northern VA think this cause is
worth their time and money.

...steven

steven@domain.elided