Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest II (3 weeks and counting!)

Mark those calendars for the second annual Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest to be held
May 5th at Shenandoah River State Park, Route 340, Bentonville, Virginia at
the Massanutten Shelter.

There is parking for between 55 and 70 cars, and I truly believe the lot is
going to be FULL this year!!!!

No event pre-registration required, but please buy an event T-Shirt (they are
awesome!) to help support the event. Thanks!

Thanks to the event sponsors:

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA
Nittany Bimmers Chapter BMW CCA
Cumberland Valley Motors BMW, Mechanicsburg, PA
Maximillian Importing
Bimmer Parts Company
2002 AD
2002 Haus
CNPR/La Jolla Independent, Inc.
The Tire Rack
CSi
Rocky Mountain Motorworks
Curt Ingraham 2002 Radiators
Griot's Garage
JF Pro BMW Service (Jack Fahuna)
Bavarian Autosport

Event Agenda will include:

Voting on the cars (for awards)
Swap Meet
Scenic Drive through the beautiful Shenandoah Valley!
Door Prizes
T-Shirts
Food will be available for a nominal fee ($6.50 to $7.50)
(On site BBQ...vagetarian dishes available also)

Come on down ya'll!!!!

Happy '02ing,

John Weese
Event Organizer
(feel free to e-mail me for additional information)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1771