E34 , '89 535 AC

Warm weather has hit and my AC is not cooling.  The clutch engages fine ,
etc. I believe the problem is low R12.  I have the gauges and have located
the inputs ( high and low side) .  However, this car has no sight glass and
I can't verify that it is low on Freon or how much to put in it.
Apparently there is a set of curves for pressure differential in the
factory manual.  Does anyone know where these curves might be available via
the internet or could fax me a copy ?

Thanks,
Dave Lenderking

internet id: Lender@domain.elided