Re: 318i e30-parts

Hello All,

  I am parting out my 84 318i black on black cloth interior (2 door).  The
car is in very good shape with many new parts. It was recently hit at the
rear right wheel and is been classified as a write off by my insurance
company. Moreover, there are many new parts on the car including steering
rack, clutch, posi- rear end from an M3 (e30), good seats ( no rips),
exhaust, etc.. If anyone is interested in the entire car or parts please
let me know.

Regards,
Emilio

End of bmw-digest V9 #1763