E36 shimmey while cornering

My 93 318is just turned 100k and I've started to notice a slight shimmey
in the front end while taking long sweeping turns on the expressway at
80mph or so.  The steering wheel shakes back and forth a bit almost like
it would when you have warped rotors and are applying the brakes.  Anyone
else ever experience this?  One other question:  Anyone ever use
"discount tire direct" for rims? They advertise often in the Roundel.
Thanks!
Andy Bommersbach
93 318is 100k
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!