Sparkplug wires Recomendations for a ///M6

I own a 1988 M6 with over 100,000 miles.

I have replaced many parts including the distributor cap and rotor.
I have not replaced the sparkplugs wires yet.

I have owner the car for 6 years. The previous owners records do not show
that the wires were replaced.

There has been no sign of them needing replace, that I am aware of.
The car seems to be running fine, but I am sure the wires have deteriorated
after 13 years.
I understand that there are better wires available than the OEM replacement
Bosch wires.
Also, the Bosch wires sell for around $300 a set.

Jacobs Electronics was recommended to me, but when I contacted them, they
said that they do not carry wires for the M6.

Can anyone recommend a good quality replacement sparkplug wires for my M6?

Please e-mail, if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dennis Logan