Re: <E30> 86 M325 is anyone familiar with this ?

Thanks Drew, As some listers have indicated, the car is not worth the
drive, it might have the m3 badge and seats but I also did a car fax
report on the car and a big red flag came up with the mileage, its jumps
from 100k in 1992 to 1995 -14,117 and then 1999 - 14,110 and then
99000 in 2000,and nothing reported in 2001 for the next registration
and I would be led to suspect something must be up with this car, the car
is in Russelville, AR. I saw it in the paper :

BMW 1985 M325, 6 cylinder, 5-speed, good condition. 163,000 Miles.
$1750. Call 501-968-2391. Russellville.

Car fax said this about the VIN :

1985 BMW 325
2D Sedan Compact car
2.7L L6 FI SOHC
Germany

The price might sound average but for all its worth and given that the
owner apparently bought it just over a month ago, I would stay away from
it. Thanks to my fellow listers namely Harry for the pictures, Michael,
Alex and Ed for responding.

Mike Theuri
93 318i