<FS> 86 325e in Hattiesburg, MS

It is time to sell some stuff and my daily driver is on the list.

It is a 1986 BMW 325e (150k+ miles). Burgendrot, 4 door, mech sun roof, pwr
windows and locks, tan vinyl interior. Runs great and does not burn or leak
oil.

The car is in good mechanical condition with: recent top end rebuild, solid
auto-tranny, new “is” muffler, completely overhauled R-134 A/C (new comp,
hoses, drier, exp valve), new in-tank fuel pump, rebuilt cluster with
working SI lights, new solid M3 control arm bushings, new radiator, recent
timing belt and tensioner, recent water pump.  The car needs: tires, shocks,
and ICV.

The car is cosmetically fair.  The dash is cracked, the body has some dents
and previous poorly done body work.  It has original wheels in good
condition.

I will update my web site soon to include pics and more detail. Asking
$2,800.00

If interested, please contact directly.

Ron Milliet
rpmillie@domain.elided