E28 1987 535is FS

Typical "Oh I hate to do it!" story. My 535is must go.  Silver on black,
210k.  Recent work includes complete front end, including shocks, and all
arms/bushings.  New windshield. New Guibo, shifter bushings, and rear tranny
seals.  New subframe bushings and motor mounts. New belts and water pump,
rebuilt heater core valve.  New 15" Borbet rims with  Yoko Avids.  New
Alpine CD head unit, otherwise original deluxe sound.  All leather is
excellent and seat are completely functional.  Top end is really tight, very
minor oil leak from rear seal.  Recent inspection shows emissions are
extremely low, indicating a good running vehicle. Clutch and hydraulics are
in excellent shape ( I believe they were new when I bought it 60k ago, but
no documentation).  Exhaust is OK, but cat heat shield is beat up.

Minor problems.  Two very minor cracks in dash.  Small rust hole and fender/
door damage from parking lot incident (one of those heartbreakers where you
wish you were there to have seen them).  Minor rust on sunroof and license
plate area. (I have been fairly diligent about sanding and primer to keep it
minor).

Bigger Problems.  AC is dead, recent recharge lasted less than a month. Rear
Drivers window dead, probably motor.  Trunk lock is frozen closed, it
doesn't effect the central locking, but the trunk is inaccessible without a
lot of work.

Button line, very nice 210k E28.  Exterior and interior are in excellent
shape except for described problems.  Car needs another $1,000 in parts or
some time and used part hunting to get mint.  I'm offering to the list
before I go the Ebay/Autotrader route.  I'm not looking for a kings ransome,
but I'd like to get $4-5k.  I'll have pictures this week, so email if you
are interested.

Jeffrey Conroy
jconroy@domain.elided or jeffconroy@domain.elided