re - leather care

>>Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:52:11 -0500 From: "Aaron Ness" <aaron@domain.elided>
>>Subject: Leather care/solutions
>>
>>My '87 528e has the "usual wear" on the driver's seat. This car is quite a
>>step up for us (and we LOVE it!), so I am new to caring for leather
>>upholstery.
>>
>>What products are recommended for care of the leather, to keep further wear at
>>a minimum?

 Aaron -

    Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner and Connoly Hide Food are
frequently mentioned on this list.

    I have used both.  Lexol is easy to use; Connoly (sp?) is more
difficult.  Having grown up in Puritan Boston, I remain convinced if it is
harder, more painful, more difficult, whatever, it therefore _must_ be
better so I use Connoly's. ;->

    Cheers,
    Seeker