need some parts and advice for '86 325es

Hi everyone, I need some help with my '86 325es. My
car has an intermittent problem whereby the fuel/air
mixture gets very rich, then very lean, rich, lean, and so on.
I'm able to temporarily solve it by adjusting the
spring/gear inside the airflow meter. I've already
replaced the ECU, so I know that's not the problem.
I've also replaced the oxygen sensor, to no avail. I
want to replace the airflow meter, but don't know if
that will help. I've been dealing with this for quite
some time, so at this point, it couldn't hurt. Any
suggestions?

Also, I had the clutch and 5 speed transmission replaced about 6
months ago (with a used one). When I got it out of the
shop, the tachometer and temp gauge no longer worked.
The car hasn't been driven since, until last week. I
put it back in the shop (they denied having anything
to do with the tach/temp problem), and they replaced
the instrument cluster with a used one. Now the tach
works, but the temp gauge works intermittently.

I had them recharge the air conditioner. It cools now,
but not very well. It's just not very cold. Is there
something else that could be causing this?

I'm looking to purchase a used airflow meter, a 14"
rim (my spare is bent) to fit the '86 325es model (can
send a picture if necessary), and I'd REALLY like to
find a blue driver's seat in good condition. Would
prefer the Los Angeles/Pasadena area, if possible.

Oh, and if anyone should have a front air dam to fit
my car (prefer alpine white), I might be interested.

Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions.
Ron Downs
ron@domain.elided   or
ronnie_downs@domain.elided