Lost the (road hugging)feeling

My 1994 325is has lost its road grip.  It feels as if it is ready to
swap ends when pushed hard into corners.  The rears wheels feel like
they are slipping.  Indeed I have noticed that the traction control
engages more frequently, though only in damp or slick conditions.

The car is lowered and has about 93,000 miles.  I have also gone the +1
route with wheels by mounting Z-3 16 inch wheels instead of the stock
15" which I kept for winter tires.   I suspect suspension bushing wear
and plan to put the car on a friend's lift for a thorough check of all
suspension items.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?
Such as:  items that are prone to wear and I should make sure to check
carefully, parts I should probably give serious thoughts to changing if
I'm going to be under the car.

The change to wider, lower profile tires also has resulted in quite a
bit of tramlining.  I believe many recommend a change to the M3 upper
strut bearings.  Are there any other M3 parts worth upgrading to?

PG Rossato
'94 325is "VDERZEN"
BMW CCA - NCC