1990 325iS valuation

I have a 1990 325iS Automatic that has 140,000 miles on it.  I bought the car in
a not running condition.  New parts are as follows:  Crank sensor, spark plug
wires, plugs, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, all fluids, 6 new injectors
and seals, front rotors, brake pads front and rear, timing belt, tensioner,
water pump, all drive belts. The car has had a valve adjustment also.
After replacement of all the above mentioned parts, and the actual repair for
the non-running condition, the car runs and drives great.  It is not a perfect
car, but very, very good.  It is red with a tan leather interior.  The car has
been painted, but apparently no damage as I have been all through this car and
can find not body filler or wrinkled panels.  The leather has the usual wear on
the drivers seat, otherwise clean.  The paint does look factory, very clean
job.  Any suggestions on the asking price of this car.  I do not think that I
want to sell it online, only because I have seen how anal people are about
buying online, but I am looking for opinions on the actual value.  I know what
the book says, and I also know that the "iS's" are hard to come by.  There is
only one in the new Roundel.  There are none in my region for sale, and I have
seen very few come across the various digests.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.....

- --
Kirk A. Gilchrist
EURO-WERKS / Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo Service and Repair
8 South Highland St. / Winchester, KY 40391 / 859-745-0125
eurowerks@domain.elided / www.euromajic.com