Where to get 95 740i wheels refinished in DC area?

Well, thanks to alot of you who previously got burned by other detail shops
who used acid based cleaners on their wheels and ruined them:(, I learned
what has happened to my wheels.  Mine have been ruined by my detail shop
(they took the clear coat off part of the wheel and they can't be cleaned
anymore on the inside near the rotors.  Dirt just sticks to it and it ain't
coming off.  Yes, I used a tough wheel cleaner and ... no go.  I need to
find a wheel refinishing shop in the area of Rockville Md or the vicinity
who can fix this missing clear coat situation.  Can someone help with this?

Hint - be sure to tell your detail places NOT to use an acid based wheel
cleaner and forget to rinse it all off properly or leave it on too long.
You will be VERY sorry, like me!

Steve Robinson
1995 740i