Re: CD Installation

The only "special" equipment you need is a screwdriver. I installed the
6-disk CD in the trunk of my '97 328iC.  See details at
http://ebaines.home.att.net/e36_stereo_upgrade.htm  Piece of cake, to
coin a phrase.  If you buy the CD player from one of the many
advertisers in the Roundel, and install it yourself, you'll save big $$
over what the dealer would charge.  Good luck.

- -Chip Baines