E30 Sport Seats California Cheap!!

Hey I need to get rid of these seats. I'm only asking
$500 for the whole seat package. Thats the price you
would pay for two sport seats now a days. This is two
sport seats rear seat and back, along with Front and
Rear panels. All are in very good condition. If you
live in Califorina then these seats can be yours. If
you in the Bay Area then you could pick up. Anyone
else I will drive them down hwy 5 if you want to meet
me some where along 5. Email me with any questions.
Look at the web page:
http://home.netcom.com/~sanchezf/E30seats2.html

Kyle Sanchez

CCA # 175882