E30 (325iC) Crank Pulley

 It's time for the timing belt to be changed again.  I'm considering
changing the belt myself and have already read through several online
articles and my Bentley manual.  One thing which is not clear is how to
determine which style crank pulley I have.   They both say to remove 6 bolts
from front of crank pulley.  After that they add if you have the
"early/late" (don't remember which off top of my head) style remove 30 mm
fastener which has a torque spec of 302ftlbs!  I would like to determine
which one I have *BEFORE* I'm staring it in the face with my radiator and
other associated parts sitting outside my car.  By feel, I tried to
determine if I had 6 bolts or 1 large fastener, but it felt like I had both.
Anyone have a picture on the web maybe?  Or can someone describe the
difference?

Thanks,
Keith