Re:Crunched 87 535is

Hi all,

Last monday I had my 1987 535is crunched in the front end. I was not at
fault in the accident. The damage included all of the front sheet metal,
the radiator and the front fenders. The car is defiantly repairable. The
car was in excellent condition with no rust or body damage. The paint was
near perfect and the interior was in very good condition. Also the car used
no oil and ran great. I am having trouble with the insurance company in
evaluating the car. If any of you have comparable cars and the recent sales
prices and any problems to look for I would appreciate your input.

Thanks

Bob McCutcheon 87 535is, 83 320i