Re: Chrome Wheels? PLEASE! NO!

In a message dated 2/3/01 7:54:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, wyldbil@domain.elided
writes:

<< Nice car. Wish I had one! But PLEASE leave the chrome wheels to the
RiceBoys in
 their Hondas with grapefruit juice cans on the exhaust pipe, big ridiculous
 spoilers, and obnoxious graphix all over their bathroom towel colored cars.
We
 drive BMWs.We don't need our cars to look like circus sideshows. We're all
grown
 up now. Spend that money under the hood so you can humiliate the RiceBoys
even
 worse than you already do!

 Besides, those wheels are beautiful just the way BMW made them. And please,
no
 flames. Just stating an honest opinion.

I guess my 98 M3 cabrio must be a circue sideshow and I wonder when BMW made
the forged lightweight wheel why they gave it such a high polish.Hmmmm I
wonder maybe they wanted to put the M3 inside the circus as clown car. Oh
well  Ladies and Gentleman that makes me a clown with no taste. Well I hope
everyone has a good laugh on the files I have enclosed of the clown car. By
the way I be happy to be the clown and make everyone have a good laugh on my
account. It's called having a good time on this list.

Harry G.
88 M3( high polsihed RD wheels)
98 M3 cabrio( chrome M contours, forged lightweights, 18in MK motorsport)