FS: 66 BMW 1800

Hello all,
I have a four-door in search of a good home.  I have decided to sell this
car that I have had in storage for about 9 years.  It has been sitting
covered and dry under my dad's carport in Phoenix, AZ.  It is Granada
red, has 63,000 miles and was purchased in 65 by Fritz Bronner, who I was
told either invented or patented DW-40.  When he passed away, his wife
stuck the car in one of their garages for about 10 years.  One person
owned it between him and me for a short time.  The interior is very nice,
and mechanically, it is as good as a 35 year old all original car can be
(that has been sitting for over half of its life).  The one drawback is
that one winter, it was in Chicago.  It got salted and has pretty bad
rust in the front and rear strut towers and some in the floor wells.  I
intented to do the sheet metal repairs, but I now live in Fort Worth, TX
and the car is still in Phx.  My dad would love to get his covered
parking space back after 9 years.  Yah, he is a great dad to leave the
car there this long.  He got me started on them.  He owned an 02 since I
was 3.  Anyway, I will part with this project car for $1000 obo.  It is a
unique car, with a unique history, and a huge trunk.  Oh, it also has
these groovy gold and chrome roundels.

James Boyd

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.