Re: diagnostic connector pinout req

Sorry I don't have the answer but was wondering what are the differences
between the diagnostic connector (rectangular one) attached to the fuse
compartiment, and the round one that we use to reset the service
indicator??
I guess the rectangular one is only a serial port to communicate with the
ECU. Anyone knows what format is used? RS232, CAN bus...
Also, which connector is used to activate the ABS solenoids?  I would like
to be able to activate them if by mistake some air get trapped in there.

Thanks.
Michel Drainville
91 318ic