<E36> Rewiring side markers to be on with the parking lights .....

Hey guys! I just upgraded to the clear side markers (and corners and
taillights) on the ol' '94 325iC and they look sweet! Nothing better than
simplifying the color scheme.

Anyways, I would like some input from the digest on how I could rewire the
side markers to be *on* when I turn on the parking lights but still *flash*
when I signal. If anybody has done this before I would especially appreciate
your input!! If you could clue me in as to what tools I'd need (I can't
imagine it being *that* difficult) and if I need new/different relays,
please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Dave
1994 325iC

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]