RE: Lidar Jammers

Dan asked about LIDAR jammers. They are legal and K40 makes a good one, it's
called the Diffuser and I think are about $200. They are basically a license plate
frame with the electronics built in behind a window. I don't have any cars with a
front plate, but they can be stealth mounted as long as they have an unobstructed
view of the road ahead (or behind, if you buy two). I don't currently own one,
since I live in city that is not using much (if any) LIDAR. When I lived in Fort
Worth this was a necessary device and I had it mounted in the grill slats of my
Supra.

Dean Schreier
Dallas, Tx
'01 MB CLK55 (for sale - go.to/clk55)