Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix July 21-22

The Allegheny Chapter of the BMW CCA  will again be supporting the
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Everyone is invited to join us in an exciting
weekend of vehicle displays, concours, vintage and club racing, good
conversation, nice prizes and good food and drink July 21-22, 2001.  All of
the proceeds from the event are donated to two worthwhile charities, and
with your participation, we will be able to make our party bigger than ever.
We plan to have a tent on the golf course in Schenley Park on both Saturday
and Sunday with a great view of the racetrack as well as lots of vehicles on
display, our own concours, catered food and lots of drink to keep the palate
from drying.  Both Porsche and Mercedes Benz will be displayed nearby, and
we want to make our display more attractive than theirs.  Your participation
will help us do that.  Please be in touch with me for further information.
We will send out registration forms upon request. We will be reserving a
block of rooms at a hotel in Pittsburgh. Please call me or e-mail me with
your questions and comments. tsilbaugh@domain.elided
Tim Silbaugh (724)285-6215