Auto to manual conversion for 85 318i

Now that the auto gearbox of my 85 318i has finally failed and I face what
probably will be a very expensive repair, I was wondering if anybody out
there knows what parts I would need to convert to a manual transmission, if
somebody has them for sale, and if it is worth the effort. The car is still
in great shape.

I figure I need at least the following:

Gearbox
Flywheel
Clutch assembly
Pedal assembly
Master and slave cylinders, plus fluid line
Shifter assembly and linkage

Am I missing something? Is the drive shaft the same or will that have to be
changed also?

Also, does anybody know a good source for the ZF auto transmission parts,
and where I can get a technical manual and general info on the ZF 4HP22
transmission?

Thanks for your help!

David Morales
85 318i (ailing)