administrivia: OUCH!

for the past several years, krusty-motorsports.com & digest.net have been
colocated at wizvax communcations, a small "mom&pop" isp based in Troy,
NY.

on January 9th, wizvax imploded (as a business); i don't know the full
details, but all three of their T1 lines to qwest were cut off.

after considerable pain, krusty has been relocated to acmenet.net in downtown
albany; acmenet will cost krusty only very slightly more than wizvax did.

the downside is that this extended outage has cost krusty its largest web
hosting account, and in general has severely impacted my effort to turn krusty
into a real business (just as it was turning the corner, too. sigh.)

this is not a request for donations; i want to move on past that point.
however, if any of you want/need a web hosting solution, either personal or
for a club or business, please drop me a line. krusty is really pretty
reliable; this was the second of two awful outages in 8 months, both the
result of wizvax issues rather than krusty issues -- and wizvax issues will
never happen again.

thanks,
    richard