Dash Lights

Ok here is the story. I get in my car the other night
and turn on my car. But the problem is that only the
left two guages on my dash turn on, the speedo and
fuel. The tach and water temp lights won't come on but
the guages still opperates. So how do I fix this? And
one more question about my fuel guage is that when the
neddle points to the half way point that means that
car is going to be out of gas soon. The reserve light
comes on at this point also. If anyone can help me out
that would be great.
Thanks
Kyle Sanchez
CCA# 175883