suspension, springs etc.

This week end I bought a copy of Turbo magazine. I wanted to read stuff
about turbos. Anyways, I saw an add for new air suspension that is a new
strut with a air bag instead of a coil spring. Also they sell coil over
setups to replace the strut. It has an ajustable ring that serves as a seat
for the coil spring to adust the ride.  Of course they also sell the
standard lowering spring, of which they say : " for those who prefer the
old fashion way to lower a car" or something like that.  I tought that
lowering springs were the way to go.

I know that these air bags are popular with Hondas and Acuras, but they
also list application for BMWs.

Does someone know something about these kits.?  It seem interresting to be
able to change the ride of the car from stock to minus 5" just by adjusting
the air pressure in the balloon. I'm not interrested in -5 but -1.5 would
be nice.

Thanks
Michel Drainville
91 318ic