Need urgent advice on '85 745i

Hi,
I am looking at a 1985 745i that I like and want to
make an offer the problem is that the car needs new
tires and the rear twin muffler/resonators:
The car has Michelin TRX. I called Discount Tire mail
order and they tell me that the 220/55-390 are no
longer available and that I would have to buy new rims
and tires to replace what is on the car right now. Do
you all have any advice on what is available as a
replacement.
Also I need advice as to where I can buy the
replacement twin resonators/mufflers with the chrome
tips. Any idea how much?
Almost forgot 1-where can I get the center cap with
the BMW emblem for one of the wheels. 2- I also need
the small piece of trim between the rear door and the
wheel well pass side. 3- The wood trim on the shifter
console is damaged and needs replacement.
Please let me know quickly so I can make the owner an
offer.
Happy Holidays
Jorge
http://shopping.yahoo.com/