For Sale on Ebay-4 SSR Integral Wheels 16x8 E36/E46

Start bid is $400
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526692329&;
r=0&t=0

No tires. These are a set of 4 SSR Integral in 16" x8" with a 40mm offset
72.5 center bore for E36 non-M and E46 323/328, confirmed by Tire Rack. They
weigh 16.5 lbs each, made using SSR's unique forging process. Includes
center caps, no bolts. I purchased earlier this year and drove no more than
800 miles on them.

Additional Pics
http://www.gramers.com/4sale/auc2/_ssr.html
http://www.gramers.com/4sale/ssr_integral.jpg

Using the wheel search tool, you can preview what they will look like on
your car.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/ssr/ssr.htm

With 18mm spacers available from Tirerack (TR109 $22/each) and longer bolts
they will fit an E30 M3 as well.

Shipping weight is 19lb each from zip code 28217
Buyer pays actual shipping as determined from rate pages www.usps.com
Insurance is extra upon request. US Postal Service Money order or PayPal
only, I will only ship to addresses in USA 50 states, sorry no Foreign
sales. Will ship immediately upon receipt of payment.

Thanks,
Fabian Gramer
Charlotte, NC