Re: Need Advice Quickly, Please

I found my perfect sense service packages booklet and here in Canada a
clutch Job for a 3 series costs $569 Canadian before taxes At 45% exchange
rate that's ($312.95 US$).  Foot note (clutch offer includes clutch disk,
pressure plate release bearing and exhaust hardware. Flywheel not included.)
add $3.00 for the ball pin and tell them to swallow the rest as a good will
gesture.  I don't know were your located but here any repair over $100.00
requires the dealer to give you a written estimate before he undertakes the
job if he doesn't he can not retain you vehicle.  You take your keys and
walk away.

Jerry