Good Price for '94 325IS?

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a 93-95 325IS, 5 speed for my wife.

I found one with 49K miles, CD changer, security system etc.  The
interior is immaculate, the exterior has some scratches the I think can
be buffed out.  A shop inspected it and found the following items wrong
with this car:

1.  Bad water pump (there was no leak but they could not get the heater
to put out high heat, and said the factory plastic impeller probably has
worn down)  Should replace the thermostat at same time...$190.

2.  Weeping valve cover gasket...$135.

3.  Front brake pads and rotors within 10K miles...$330.

4.  Needs tires...$600.

5.  Bad O2 sensor...$150.

6.  Power steering leak.  Said this is a common problem with the factory
pressed-on hose clamp that eventually leaks and should be replaced with
a screw-type hose clamp...$55.

7.  Driver window switch.  Said the switch sticks causing the window to
not go up with one push of the button...$38.

8.  The right front rim is damaged.  Owner said she hit a concrete
planter.  Neither I or the mechanic detected any vibration at speed and
the tires are worn evenly...$75 for a used rim.

I got the maintenance records from the dealership where the owner
purchased it.  It has had all maintenance performed and all
TSB's/upgrades down at this dealer.

The owner wants $16,000 and I have offered $15,500.  What is a fair
price for this car in Charlotte, NC.

Thanks for your guidance

Frank
Charlotte, NC