E30 2.7 Motor and Shifter Questions?

I've been thinking about doing a 2.7 bulid up on the
2.5 325i motor. I wanted to see if any one has done
this frist hand or know where I can get parts. I
wanted to know if anyone know where to get JE
pistons(size?). Also I heared that you can just use
the crank from the eta motor. I'm looking to get some
more trouqe out of the motor but still want it to be
CA somg street leagal. I know korman sells a 2.7 motor
that is street leagal. Any one that has any infomation
if you could help me out it would be great.
Also my shifter is getting sloppy I need to get new
bushings I think. But I heared that someone had put a
95 M3 shiffter in there e30. Where can infomaiton be
found. Do you like it better then say the UUC kit.

Kyle Sanchez
CCA# 175883

=====
Kyle Sanchez