Re: Blue Light replacements

I've read a review on those "blue" headlight bulbs in some german
magazine. According to the review, the only two bulbs worth concidering
are PHILIPS True Blue and OSRAM Cool Blue. They can't compete with true
Xenons of course, but they are better than standard bulbs. All other
"blue" bulbs in the review performed even worse than standard.

I've installed OSRAM Cool Blue bulbs almost a year ago and i think
germans were right: they are better than standard (in terms of
visibility, i don't care about the looks). IMHO, it is a good
improvement for the price paid.

> Anyone tried those cheap blue headlight replacements that promise to work like the
> new Xeonon factory option?  Do the look like or work at all like their expensive couterparts?

- --
Deivis
'88 325