<E-34> Front end shimmy

BlankI have a '91 535I with 145,000. It has a shimmy that sometimes acts =
like warped rotors, i.e. when braking, although not in all braking =
situations. Mostly in the 30-50 mph range steering wheel vibrates from =
side to side. I just put new tires and wheels, balanced of course, and =
shocks on the front. I was just wondering if I should just replace all =
the control arm bushings and tie rods etc. to eliminate the problem or =
what. I have done front end work on E-30's but not much on E-34's.Any =
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, John

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]