FS: 1999 BMW Z3 2.8 coupe

FACTORY STOCK VEHICLE:
1999 BMW Z3 2.8 coupe
11/99 build date, delivered to me Nov. 30, 1999
Artic white paint with tan leather interior
37,000 miles
OBC, cargo net, & extended leather options.
Factory-installed Torsen differential
No sunroof (rare)
Simmons FR-Series (5-spoke) 3-piece custom wheels, all 8.5" x 17", silver
centers with polished lip
Kumho 712 tires, all 245/40-WR17 size, 8,000 miles of use; in excellent
condition.

Being frankly honest, this vehicle was ordered by me exclusively for
autocross use.  It is not a daily driver.  Almost all the mileage was done on
the highway traveling to long distance autocross events.  Otherwise, the
vehicle was kept stored in a garage.  Records indicate that my 2 year period
of ownership culminated in approx. 190 minutes total of actual on-course
autocross use, with at least 12 engine & transmission synthetic oil changes
occurring during that time (please don't tell the environmentalists).  It has
been extremely reliable and trouble-free, barring the failure of a faulty
security system control module once that prevented the engine from starting;
it was covered under a BMW TSB.  Regarding engine condition & strength, this
particular vehicle is capable of sub-6 second 0-60 mph times if pushed hard.
 To alleviate any concerns regarding accelerated wear of certain components
due to it's past history, the following parts will be replaced just prior to
the sale:

New OE flywheel and complete OE clutch assembly, installed by local BMW
dealer.
New front & rear brake rotors
New front wheel hubs/bearings
New or rebuilt front brake calipers
New OE anti-sway bar D-bushings

In addition, the following notes:
Original brake pads with less than 1,000 miles of use
Original front struts with less than 1,000 miles of use
Original rear shocks and upper rear shock mounts with less than 1,000 miles
of use
Original rear muffler with less than 1,000 miles of use, modified to be
removable
New OE air filter, OE fuel filter, and OE sparkplugs recently installed
Dealer-installed rear control arm toe-adjustment bushings this year per BMW
TSB
My preference is not to make the sale before late December so I can prepare
everything for the new owner.

As listed above; $24,000 complete

I am posting the optional autocross parts package separately to avoid a mime
bounce

Mark Sipe
TeamZ3@domain.elided