FS: BMW 2002 (Melb, Australia).

For sale;

BMW 2002, '72 round tailight model, currently auto, requires restoration. Runs
well, but needs brake work. Has some rust in bonnet, rear guards and doors,
but the rest is pretty solid. Will also need a new front nose panel. Has some
new parts including new fuel pump and exhaust. Car is complete except for the
front bumper, and all body trim and lights are in good condition . This car is
rough, but is very restorable or would make a good basis for a track car.

Asking $800 ausd, firm.I will also throw in a brand new Haynes manual, and a
few E21 bits and pieces with the car if the buyer wants them. I should have
photos of this car by the end of the week.

Car is located north of Melbourne, Australia. E-mail me or phone (03) 9464
5001 for more details.