Re: bmw-digest V9 #1637

Maybe you should try changing the fuelfilter. I had a the same problem on a
E30 320 - and solved the problem by changing the filter...
As to the missing fuelpump noise, I have never heard the pumps on any BMW,
so this doesn't indicate that there is something wrong.

Thomas Petersen,
318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205 HP