Thanks from me and Chris

All -

Many thanks to those who responded with parts for sale and parts source
contacts for my neighbor, Chris.  (I wrote the Digest last week about his
need for 325 rear window glass, and quite a few of you responded.)  I'm too
swamped at work to answer each reply or contact you on Chris' behalf, so I
forwarded your replies to him to contact you individually.  Also, I
recommended that Chris himself join the Digest: during my membership on this
list I gleaned so much good information, I would recommend this list to
anyone.

Once again the Digest community came through, and did so quickly and
personably.  This continues to be a great community, and I appreciate all
your help.  Thanks and best wishes to you all.

Alan

Alan St. John
Systems Administrator
Interactive Planet, Inc.