For Sale <E36> 95 M3 Motor/trans & 2 sets of E36 rims

95 M3 LTW motor.  3.0 liter, 47K miles.  First 32K miles guaranteed street
driving, (Bought car used from family use, can verify with records).  After
than street & track, more street.  This is perfect for a transplant project.
October 95 production. Motor runs well, never opened.  Radiator, alternator,
PS pump, harness, ECU.  Catalytics, header included.  Everything you need to
put a LTW motor into a TI, or replace whats broken in your M3.  Asking $5000.
  First offer takes it, or highest.  Willing to drop price if we take parts
off.

95 M3 5 speed trans.  No problems, asking $700.

4 Forgelines.  Centers are polished, no centercaps needed.  17x9 rims,
incredibly durable and lightweight.  These are great for a race car.  Used
only one season, and they were new at the start of the season.  Not bent, no
major scratches, just usual wear and tear.  Polish up nicely if you want show
rims.  No tires on them.
These are close to $600 new, available for $400 each, total $1600.  First
come first serve.  OBO

BMW stock rims, 17x7.5:  Radial Style design.  These were on my Z3 for 3
years.  Virtually perfect.  Very Light.  Can be seen in BMP catalogue for
easy reference.  BMW price is over $560, BMP less.  No tires mounted.  Would
make great Snow Rims for an M3.  (I actually have 4 snow tires too that would
fit these rims, I'd love to get them out of my attic too, email me for
prices)  Rims are being sold for $300 each.  $1200 total.  These are great
looking, no major scratches on them.

Email to XYOBGYN@domain.elided First come, first serve, BO and all that.
Shipping is not included on any of these.  Live in burbs of Illinois.  Free
delivery within 2 hours drive of anything above.  Willing to meet half-way.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1632