Thanks - was, Re: broken E30 glovebox lock

Hey All,
Thanks much for advice regarding getting into my glovebox - it made quick
work of getting back in.

UNFORTUNATELY - the evening after finally opening it up, some jackass
decided to slice open my top, riffle thru the box, slice up my rear seats
and try to steal my radio. My dumb luck.

(BTW, in addition to the latch/lock assembly, I'm now looking for a
replacement conv top for my 87 325iC, rear tan leather seats, radio and a
few other things, if anyone can help.)

Regards,
Drew

It appears that on 11/4/00 10:26 PM, Ron Buchalski at