FS: Price Reduced '99 323i (Irvine CA)

Now that I finally got the car to be "vault like" quiet (email me for
details), I've decided I would rather have a Suburban or Crewcab pickup.
Brief details:

'99 323i: red/black (not leather), AT, Premium Package (I have the all
black interior trim and not the wood or aluminum trim), Harmon-Kardon
AM/FM/Cass w/CD-changer, foglights, fold down rear seat, moonroof, 18"
TSW Imola wheels with new tires (<200mi), clear lens set & original lenses,
22K miles, 7-year/100K mi bumper-to-bumper new car warranty, mudflaps
& trim to remove front license plate.

I have a brand new set of Bilsteins not installed.

I can email pictures on request

Price reduced to $26.5K firm. Edmunds market value is $27,030 ($24,235
trade-in) and Kelly Blue Book values are $25,815 (trade-in) and $30,650
(retail). I can email the VIN number for the clean CarFax report.

- --
Brian Foster
roundel@domain.elided

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com