'78 320i water leak

I finally got the thing running, inspected and licensed. I even drove it to
work for the first time. But when I parked in the garage, water/antifreeze
puddled beneath it.

It appears that the water is coming from a heater line hose at the rear of
the engine--no biggy I can fix that.

However, I'm afraid the water may be coming from the block or a blown gasket
at the back of the engine. I am planning on fixing the hose in the parking
garage over the weekend, but am fearful that it's not the hose but the block.

Does anyone out there know if 320i's are prone to crack heads, blow gaskets
or otherwise spring coolant leaks from the rear of the engine. TIA